Bacon and Cheddar Mini Quiche Recipe
This post has been sponsored by HORMEL® Bacon Toppings. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Enjoy this Bacon and Cheddar Mini Quiche recipe where it includes cheddar, eggs, peppers, and HORMEL® Bacon Bits.
This Bacon and Cheddar Mini Quiche recipe can be made for an easy “go-to” breakfast meal or entertaining guests.
Well, it is that time of year again. The time of year where we get so busy that we can’t seem to keep enough calendars to hold all of our obligations and events together. The holiday season seems to come with its own schedule that we have to fit into our already busy schedules of being parents, moms, dads, sons, and daughters. In a way, don’t you just love being busy with all of the holiday events to enjoy with your family?
When work has already beaten you up by Tuesday and by Wednesday you are scrolling through your advent calendar to find the motivation to push through Friday. Saturday, you wake up to prepare breakfast for your family or guests so you can have the energy to brave the fun-filled event you have planned all to go through it again come Monday. What can I say? It’s the holidays. Although I may not be able to do much about your busy schedules, I can definitely help you out when it comes to that breakfast you’re going to need to make ahead.
Let’s get started with this Bacon and Cheddar Mini Quiche recipe!
If entertaining a lot of guests, just make a lot of “mini” dishes.
If I am entertaining guest of a party of 5 or more, I am making a bunch of “mini” dishes. For some reason, making “mini” dishes is a lot easier than family size meals. When I know I am going this route, I search for the best products that are already prepped and ready to go to make my life easier. That is where HORMEL® Bacon Toppings come into play with this Easy Bacon and Cheddar Mini Quiche recipe.
No mess, no fuss!
Going back to me entertaining guests, these bacon toppings are already prepped and the recipe is so easy and straightforward, I might just make them for every occasion. This is what I mean by making your life easy around the holiday season. Use awesome and well-trusted products like HORMEL Bacon Toppings to use as the finishing touch or main ingredient in your dishes. You will have one less thing to worry about.
Recipe tip: If you don’t want to use peppers, you can use mushrooms, chives, broccoli, or nothing at all! This recipe is a template that leaves room for many variations. So get creative!
Find more Hormel bacon recipes online at www.hormel.com/bacontoppings.
- 6 whole large eggs
- ½ c. milk
- 1 c. HORMEL® Real Bacon Toppings
- 1 c. cheddar cheese
- ½ c. red peppers, diced
- ½ c. yellow peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp. Chives
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 Pie Crust Roll
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a cupcake tin pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, crack 6 large eggs and add milk. Whisk together until mixture is evenly
- combined. Next, add HORMEL Real Bacon Toppings, cheddar cheese, red and yellow
- peppers, chives, salt, pepper, and onion powder and whisk together.
- Roll out pie crust on a flat and clean surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the pie crust about ½
- inch each way slightly making the pie crust longer. Use a 2-inch wide cookie or biscuit cutter
- and cut 12 round pie crusts. Before placing the pie crust in the cupcake tin, use the rolling pin to
- roll out the door a bit more, lengthening about an extra centimeter.
- Place the pie crust inside the muffin tin allowing the pie crust to come halfway up the muffin tin. Pour
- in the egg batter reaching to the rim of the muffin tin but not overflowing the muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes on the middle rack. Allow to cool slightly and use a knife to loosen
- edges carefully remove the mini quiche from the pan and place on serving platter.