I bet you would never guess that something this delicious would come from a grill. That’s right! You read right! I made chocolate chip cookies on top of a grill. Hence, making a Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae. I was thinking about camping and some food that could be made on a camping trip. I know Smore’s is a big thing but why not think outside the box and beyond. Why not start with something basic, like chocolate chip cookies?! When I first thought about putting chocolate chip cookies on the grill I research to see if it has been done before and what were some common mistakes that were made. Luckily and proudly I can say, as far as I know, I am the originator of this “stupid easy” outdoor dessert idea.
Make sure when you go camping that you buy all the toppings you want for this Grilled Chocolate Chip Sundae to enjoy them around the fire. Now here is another sweet treat for you to enjoy beyond Smore’s! You can do this while tailgating too! It doesn’t have to only be for camping. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!
- baking spray
- aluminum foil
- 4 pre-made cookie dough squares
- ice cream
- hot fudge
- Take a piece of aluminum foil that is about 12X8 and spray it with baking spray.
- Spray the aluminum foil with baking spray and place 4 pieces of premade cookie dough squares in the middle of the foil.
- Take the top and bottom ends of the foil and bring them together and fold them at the ends.
- Now take the open ends and pinch them together so they will be completely closed. Your making a mini oven so make sure you leave enough space at the top so the heat can circulate and evenly cook the cookie dough.
- Place on top of a hot grill for 15 minutes or until cookies are completely baked.
- Now, top off with ice cream and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!