THIS DESSERT CONTAINS A LOT OF SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, AND WHOLE BUNCH OF INCREDIBLE GOODNESS. IT IS TO BE EATEN WARM AND WITH A TALL GLASS OF COLD MILK. THIS DESSERT MAY CAUSE EYES ROLLING IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, ALL DAY CRAVINGS, AND THE POSSIBILITY OF AN EXTREME SUGAR RUSH, WHICH MAY LEAD TO A SEVERE SUGAR CRASH. THE CREATOR OF THIS DISH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEIGHT GAIN, FIGHTING OVER THE LAST ROLL, OR INSOMNIA FROM DREAMING ABOUT THE DISH.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Thank you for visiting Brown Sugar: Food, City life, and Sex Blog. Please become a subscriber by inserting your email into the subscription box to your right or at the end of this blog post if you want more of these sugar addicting, heat pounding, diabetes waiting recipes. Make several appointments next week with your personal trainer, plan to detox, and eat incredibly healthy next week to lose the calories you are going to consume. Buckle your seat belts, hold on to your insulin, and pop in your Insanity workouts because this roll may knock you out of your seats. Again, thank you for visiting Brown Sugar and for all your support. Now….MAKE THESE S’MORES CINNAMON ROLLS.
- FOR THE ROLLS:
- 16 ounces, weight Hot Roll Mix
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 whole Egg
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Softened, Divided, Plus More For The Pan
- ¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs, Divided, Plus More For Topping If Desired
- ½ cups Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1-½ cup Marshmallows
- 4 whole (1.4 Oz. Size) Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars , Chopped
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 4 whole (1.4 Oz. Size) Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars
- 14 ounces, weight Marshmallow Jett Puff
- Prepare the dough as instructed on the back of the hot roll mix box, using the hot water, egg, and 2 tablespoons softened butter. Once you have gotten to the point where you have rolled your dough out into a long rectangle, spread the remaining 4 tablespoons unsalted butter onto the dough, focusing more in the center.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs evenly onto the dough, followed by the brown sugar. Now sprinkle the cinnamon, chocolate, and marshmallows evenly. Tightly roll the dough into a log and place into the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes. This will make it easy for you to cut your dough and keep the rolls in its shape. Take two 9-inch round pans and rub them with butter and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of the graham cracker crumbs into the pan and toss around so that the crumbs will stick to the pans.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and begin to cut the rolls, about 1-inch thick. Place in the round pans and cover with plastic wrap. Place the rolls in a warm place and allow to sit for 15 minutes or until the rolls are doubled in size. Preheat oven to 375ºF.