Like “The Pioneer Woman’s: 3-Ingredient Brownies, these are just as easy and only needs one more ingredient. Use Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread and chopped Peanut Butter Cups.
- 2 1/2– 3 c. Reese’s Chocolate Spread
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 rectangle baking dish.
- In a large bowl, add the Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate spread. Mix in the eggs one at a time and the flour. Fold in the Reese’s cups.
- Spread the batter in the baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
- Category: Dessert