Crispy garlic parmesan chicken wings are baked in the air fryer. These are perfect for a game or party, and they’re healthier than deep-fried.
- 2.5 lb. Party Chicken Wings
- 1/2 tbsp. Seasoned salt
- 2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. Baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 6 tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1/2 tsp. Red crushed pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dried parsley
- Garnish: celery and carrot sticks
To prep the chicken:
- Lay the chicken on a wire rack to air dry in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, minimum 1 hour. If you don’t have time, pat the chicken wings dry very well.
- Add the chicken to a large bowl. Add the olive oil, seasoned salt, black pepper, onion and garlic powder, smoked paprika, and baking powder to the chicken. Use your hands to mix the chicken well with the seasoning and spices. Lay the chicken backing on the wire rack and allow it to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Turn the air fryer on and set it at 400 degrees. Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Evenly lay out the chicken wings in the basket and bake the chicken on both sides for 15 minutes.
- Combine the melted butter, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, parsley, red crushed pepper flakes, and fresh lemon juice squeeze in a separate medium bowl. Whisk the ingredients together.
- Add the cooked chicken wings to the bowl and toss evenly coat the chicken with the garlic parm mixture—place on serving tray alongside ranch dressing and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic parmesan chicken wings, garlic parmesan wings, garlic parmesan wings recipe, garlic parmesan wings air fryer, air fryer garlic parmesan wings, garlic parmesan chicken wings recipe,