Made with canned apple pie filling and cake mix, this Apple Spice Dump Cake is a perfect dessert option for the Fall for non-bakers.
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1stick butter, room temperature and cubed
- ½ c. pecans or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 2– 1lb cans Apple Pie filling
- 1 tsp. Apple Pie Spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 casserole dish with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, cream cheese, and butter. Also, add the chopped nuts if you plan on using them. Use a fork or pastry cutter and mix well until the mixture begins to look like large clumps of sand.
- Dump the apple pie filling in the casserole dish. Sprinkle the apple pie spice over the filling and stir to mix well. Sprinkle the cake mix over the apple pie filling evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and serve with ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: apple cake, dump cake recipes, apple spice dump cake, apple dump cake, apple pie dump cake, apple recipes