Whether it’s for a party or breakfast for the week, this Bacon and Cheddar Mini Quiche Recipe is sure to save your life one way or the other!
- 6 whole large eggs
- ½ c. milk
- 1 c. HORMEL® Real Bacon Toppings
- 1 c. cheddar cheese
- ½ c. red peppers, diced
- ½ c. yellow peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp. Chives
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 Pie Crust Roll
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a cupcake tin pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, crack 6 large eggs and add milk. Whisk together until mixture is evenly
- combined. Next, add HORMEL Real Bacon Toppings, cheddar cheese, red and yellow
- peppers, chives, salt, pepper, and onion powder and whisk together.
- Roll out pie crust on a flat and clean surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the pie crust about ½
- inch each way slightly making the pie crust longer. Use a 2-inch wide cookie or biscuit cutter
- and cut 12 round pie crusts. Before placing the pie crust in the cupcake tin, use the rolling pin to
- roll out the door a bit more, lengthening about an extra centimeter.
- Place the pie crust inside the muffin tin allowing the pie crust to come halfway up the muffin tin. Pour
- in the egg batter reaching to the rim of the muffin tin but not overflowing the muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes on the middle rack. Allow to cool slightly and use a knife to loosen
- edges carefully remove the mini quiche from the pan and place on serving platter.
- Category: Breakfast