These easy and amazing appetizers are perfect for any occasion!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 large jalapeno, deseeded & finely chopped
- 8 oz. Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
- 4.5 oz. Bacon Bits (1 1/2 pouches of Real Bacon Bits)
- 1/4 c. green onion, finely chopped
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese until smooth and add the salt. Next fold in the jalapeno, Pepper Jack Cheese, bacon bits, and green onion until well combined.
- Turn the puff pastry sheet, one at a time, onto a lightly floured surface. Use a Pizza cutter and cut the puff pastry sheet into 12 squares. Spray a muffin tin lightly with baking spray. Place a puff pastry square into a muffin tin and press into the bottom and along sides. There should be some puff pastry on the outside of the muffin tin If desired, you can trim some of the excess puff pastry if you want. Place the second sheet of puff pastry in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Once all of the muffin tins have been lined with puff pastry, use a cookie scooper to scoop some of the cream cheese mixture and place inside the puff pastry shells. If you do not have a cookie scooper you can use a tablespoon. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges of the puff pastry is slightly golden.
- Category: Appetiser