Bacon and Jalapeno Puff Pastry Bites are easy and delicious appetizers perfect for any occasion! These puff pastry jalapeno poppers are filled with bacon, jalapeno, cream cheese, and green onion.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 large jalapeno, deseeded & finely chopped
- 8 oz. Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
- 4.5 oz. Bacon Bits (1 1/2 pouches of Real Bacon Bits)
- 1/4 c. green onion, finely chopped
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl, and add the salt and garlic powder. Next, fold in the diced jalapeno, Pepper Jack Cheese, bacon bits, and green onion until well combined.
- Turn the puff pastry sheet, one at a time, onto a lightly floured surface. Use a Pizza cutter and cut the puff pastry sheet into 12 squares. Spray a muffin tin lightly with baking spray.
- Place a puff pastry square into a muffin tin and press into the bottom and along the sides. There should be some puff pastry on the outside of the muffin tin If desired; you can trim some of the excess puff pastry if you want. Place the second sheet of puff pastry in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Once all the muffin tins have been lined with puff pastry, use a cookie scooper to scoop some of the cream cheese mixtures and place them inside the puff pastry shells. Or use a spoon if you don’t have a cookie scooper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges of the puff pastry are slightly golden. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and cool onto a wire rack until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Category: Appetiser
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: puff pastry jalapeno poppers, jalapeno puff pastry, jalapeno cheese puffs recipe, jalapeno popper puff pastry, puff pastry jalapeno poppers, cream cheese jalapeno puff pastry