Make this Banana and Zucchini Muffins add a full serving of vegetables to your muffins. Made with bananas, zucchini, ground flaxseed, and walnuts.
- ¾ c. White Wheat Flour
- ¾ c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 medium zucchini, finely grated
- ⅓ c. veggie oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ c. walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Rolled Oats (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Take a medium mixing bowl, add both flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and flaxseed meal and whisk together. In a separate bowl, blend together the bananas, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and walnuts to mix well together. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into each of the muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little of the rolled oats. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Breakfast