What do you get when you combine Banana Pudding and Cake? Banana Pudding Poke Cake! This is such an easy and fast dessert that you have any time of year!
- 1 yellow Cake Mix (inlcuding the contents, egg, water, oil)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 13 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 3.5 oz. banana pudding mix
- 2 c. milk
- 8 oz. Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
- 4 large bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 casserole dish with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water, and oil according to package instructions. Bake in the middle rack oven the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to completely cool. Once cooled, use the bottom of a wooden spoon and poke holes across the cake.
- In a separate bowl, blend the cream cheese until creamy. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk to the cream cheese and continue to mix until well blended and combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, pour the banana pudding mix in a bowl and add 2 cups of cold whole milk. Whisk until thickened. Gently fold in the whipped topping with the pudding until there are no streaks.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture on top of the cake. Use a rubber spatula to spread evenly; lay across two rows of the Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies; slice two bananas and sprinkle on top with the cookies; and finally spread the pudding mixture on top of the cookies and bananas. With any remaining cookies, crush and sprinkle on top of the cake along with the other two bananas sliced. Place in the refrigerator for, at least, 30 minutes to let the pudding set and the cookies become soft. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert