- 6 medium soft tortillas
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 3 cups KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 3 ounces OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S sour cream, for serving
- Heat oven to 375°F and spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place 3 soft tortillas on the baking sheet. Spoon 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce on each.
- Then sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese on top of the barbecue sauce, followed by 1 cup of shredded chicken, 1 ounce of bacon and 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Top each tortilla with another ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- On the remaining 3 tortillas, spoon another tablespoon of barbecue sauce on one side and place face down on top of the loaded tortillas. Brush the top tortilla with olive oil. Place in the oven to cook for 15 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and crisp.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 triangles. Serve immediately with 1 tablespoon of sour cream per triangle.
- Category: Appetizer