These are The Best Snickerdoodle Cookies EVER. They are buttery, moist, and very soft. These Snickerdoodle Cookies are coated with cinnamon sugar.
- ½ c. unsalted butter, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- ⅓ c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ c. flour
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Cream of tartar
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, silicone sheet, or spray with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, blend the butter using a mixer until creamy. Add both sugars together, white and brown, until fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla extract as well. Finally, mix in the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt until well combined. Combine the ¼ cup of sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon in a small bowl
- Next, scoop a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough into a ball and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture and place on baking sheet. Repeat until baking sheet is filled. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and move to the cooling rack until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Category: Dessert