Ever wonder what makes punch taste so punchy? You don’t need expensive spirits to make a tasty drink. Here’s how to make Boozy Fall Party Punch with inexpensive ingredients.
- 1/2 gallon Apple Cider
- 1/2 L. Ginger Ale
- 2 c. orange juice
- 2 c. pineapple juice
- 4 c. Alize Red Passion
- 2 Honeycrisp Apples, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Garnish: 5-8 Cinnamon sticks
- Garnish: Orange slices (optional)
- Garnish: Pomegranate Seeds (optional)
- Using a large punch bowl or a pitcher, add the apple cider, ginger ale, orange juice, pineapple juice, cinnamon, and the Alize Red Passion Vodka and stir together.
- Add the chopped apples, cinnamon sticks, and orange slices for garnish in the bowl and stir once more. Feel free to add ice to chill the punch and serve as desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Drink
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fall party punch recipe, easy fall party punch, harvest party punch, fall alcoholic party punch, easy fall party punch recipes, party punch recipes