- 1 1/2 stick butter
- 1.5 lb. fingerling potatoes
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese sprinkles
- 1 tsp. parsley leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Melt the stick and a half of butter. In a large bowl pour the melted butter over the fingerling potatoes and toss. Dump the potatoes in a appropriate length baking dish along with all of the butter. Sprinkle with parsley leaves, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Once the potatoes are finished cooking, dredge the butter in the bottom of the pan on top of the potatoes and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top and serve.