- 2–3 lb. Beef Pot Roast
- 13 oz. Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce packet
- salt and pepper, taste
- 2 c. Asian Cole Slaw Mix
- 2 tbsp. honey mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Siracha Sauce
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- juice of an entire lime
- slider buns
- Season the pot roast with salt and pepper on both sides and place in the crockpot on low heat. Pour the Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce on top of the beef and allow to cook for 7-8 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and cut and pull the beef apart and place it back in the crockpot with the sauce for another 30 minutes before serving.
- For the slaw, place the slaw in a bowl; combine the wet ingredients (honey mustard, honey, oil, lime juice, zest, and siracha sauce) and whisk together in a smaller bowl and toss with the Asian slaw.
- Place some of the pulled beef on the slider bun and top off with some of the Asian slaw.