- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2– 15 oz. cans of canneli beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 parsnips, diced
- 5 c. kale, chopped
- 1 c. onion, diced
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 4 c. vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. liquid amino acid (optional)
- In a large sauce pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat. Once the olive oil is warmed, saute the onions and the parsnips for 5-7 minutes until onions are translucent and the parsnips are tender. Now, add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Allow to saute for another 2-3 minutes. Stir to make sure the ingredients don’t stick to the pan.
- Add the beans and the kale. Stir to make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Now add the vegetable stock and add the garlic and onion powder. Allow to simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes and then serve.