Cook your pork chops on top of a cedar plank to experience a flavor that is incredible! Nice smokey flavor with a bit of sweetness from brown sugar.
- 4– 3 oz. Bone In Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- Cedar Plank Board
- Prepare your charcoal grill accordingly. The grill is ready once the charcoal turns gray.
- Soak the cedar plank board for, at least, 30 minutes in water.
- In a small ramekin, mix together the brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, cayenne, and salt.
- In a small ramekin, mix together the salt, pepper, smoke paprika, garlic, and onion powder. Mix together. Season both sides of the pork chops with the seasoning mixture. Place on top of the soaked cedar plank and place on top of the rack of your grill. Brush the top with the brown sugar glaze. Close the grill with the cover and allow to cook on both sides for 10-12 minutes. Flip the pork chops and brush the other side with brown sugar glaze and cover again for 10-12 minutes. Cook longer based upon thickness of the chops. Continue to brush as needed.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Entree