- • 16 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- • ¾ cups Sugar
- • 3 whole Large Eggs, Room Temperature
- • 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- • ⅓ cups Whipping Cream, Room Temperature
- • 1 pinch Salt
- • 12 ounces, weight Milk Chocolate, Chopped
- • Garnish With Optional Toppings- Pecans, Toffee, White Chocolate Drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper and spray with baking spray.
- Use a food processor and blend together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, cream, and salt until smooth. If you do not have a food processor blend with a handheld mixer until smooth. Pour cheesecake batter into the square pan and bake for 30 minutes. The cheesecake should be firm and not curling in on the sides.
- Once the cake is finished baking remove it from the oven and allow to completely cool in the fridge. Once cooled, cut into mini squares or use a cookie scoop and scoop out mini balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate (you can do this in the microwave for 30 second bursts stirring in between each; or in the top of a double boiler over simmering water) and set aside. Do not use chocolate chips for this recipe. You can use pure chocolate or milk chocolate bars. Remove the cheesecake bites from the freezer and dip in the chocolate using a fork to turn on all sides to ensure that the cheesecake is evenly coated. Garnish with optional toppings. Place back on baking sheet so the chocolate can set. Serve frozen or lightly chilled.
- Category: Dessert