- 14 oz. chicken tenderloin strips
- 1 large green apple, cut into chunks
- 1 large red apple, cuts into chunks
- 1 1/4 c. red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 c. walnuts
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves for serving
- 2 tbsp. lite mayo
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- salt and pepper as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees: Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and lay out the chicken on the sheet. Season on both sides with salt and pepper and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked. Once the chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to cool to room temperature. Once the chicken is cooled, cut into chunks.
- In a large bowl, add the diced apples, grapes, and chicken. Now add the walnuts and celery and toss so all the ingredients are evenly mixed. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayo, mustard, yogurt, and honey. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the chicken and fruit and toss until evenly coated.
- Take whole Romain lettuce leaves and rinse them clean. Add about 2 tablespoons of the chicken and fruit salad into the inside of the Romain lettuce and enjoy!