- 8–10 bamboo skewers
- 10–12 chicken finger tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 3 c. pineapple cube chunks, fresh or canned
- 1/2 c. honey
- 3 tbsp. chipotle puree
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Soak your bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes. This is important so when you put the skewers on the grill they wont burn as easily.
- Take a skewer and alternate between chicken and pineapple chunks sliding each piece on the skewer one at a time, making it 3-4 pieces of chicken to the same with the pineapple or however you want. Repeat this process with each individual skewer until all the chicken and pineapple and each skewer is used. season with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Place each skewer on the grill (if you are using a stove top grill spray with non-stick cooking spray). Cook on each side for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Set aside once the skewer is cooked.
- In a shallow bowl combine the chipotle puree, Dijon mustard, honey, canola oil, and whisk until the ingredients are well combined. Season with the kosher salt and brush each skewer with the glaze until the glaze is gone. You may have to make a new batch of the sauce if it isn’t enough. Enjoy!