This Chocolate Bark is made with caramel, pecans, and salted pretzels. Everything you love on your chocolate to enjoy. Microwave only needed.
- 2 lb. Chocolate Candy Coating
- 2 c. pecan pieces
- 1 ½ c. Thin Pretzels, broken
- 1 lb. Caramel bits
- 2 tbsp. Heavy cream
- 1 c. toffee pieces
- Line a 9X13 baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Place 1 lb. of the Chocolate Candy Coating in the microwave to melt, about a minute and a half. Check every minute and stir. Pour the melted chocolate on top of the parchment paper or mat and spread out evenly. While wet, sprinkle with pecan pieces and pretzels. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the caramel pieces and heavy cream and begin to melt checking every minute and stirring.This should also only take about 1 ½ minutes to melt. Once melted, drizzle over the pecans and pretzels. Reserve about 2 tbsp of the caramel to drizzle on top of the entire bark.
- Heat the second pound of chocolate candy coating the same way as before and pour on top of the caramel, pretzels, and pecans. Use a rubber spatula to even the chocolate. Finally, drizzle with remaining caramel (if any) and sprinkle with toffee pieces. Place in the refrigerator to allow to set and harden, about 15 minutes, and cut into desired shapes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert