These Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies have Brewers Yeast, ground flaxseed, and rolled oats that will help with milk production and tastes delicious!
- 3 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 c.unbleached organic all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. brewers yeast
- 3 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp.ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 tbsp. unrefined organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/2 c. organic cane sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (your choice)
- ½ c. pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the butter and coconut oil. Next add the egg and egg yolk and sugar. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. Add the vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and mix. Finally, gradually add the dry ingredients (rolled oats, flour, Brewers Yeast, ground flaxseed, and cinnamon). Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Space about an inch apart on the baking sheet making cookie dollops about a tablespoon full. Bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes. All to cool and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Dessert