Enjoy these Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores Bars which is an amazing combination of Chocolate Chip Cookies and Smore’s that will leave your mouth jumping for joy!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups
semi sweetchocolate chips
- 1/2 Bag of Mini Marshmallow
- 2 1/2– 6.8 oz Giant Hershey Symphony bars
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a 9X13 casserole baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and add both brown and white sugar and beat until fluffy. Next, add eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, and flour. Fold in the chocolate chips and divide the chocolate chip cookie dough in half.
- Press half of the chocolate chip cookie dough in the bottom of the 9X13 evenly. Next, sprinkle half a bag of marshmallows on top of the first layer of the chocolate chips. Then, place the squares of the chocolate bar on top of the marshmallows.
- Finally, take the other half of the cookie dough and place dollops of cookie dough across the top of the chocolate bars. Bake for 25 minutes on middle rack or until cookie dough is golden. Allow cooling completely. Cut into squares and serve.
- Category: Dessert