- 1 c. Brownie Brittle, crushed
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. milk, room temperature
- 1/4 c. Hershey Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4.25 oz. Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. black coffee
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees place the oven rack in the middle: In a small bowl combine the Brownie Brittle crumbs and the melted butter. Mix together until the mixture looks like wet grains of sand. Spread the crumbs at the bottom and along the sides of a 9 inch round standard pie pan. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes, Remove from oven and allow to completely cool.
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and cocoa powder until well blended. Slowly pour in the milk, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract until pie mixture is very creamy and smooth. Pour the chocolate pie filling on top of the cooled pie crust. Chop the candy bar into chunks. Sprinkle half of the milk chocolate bar pieces on top of the chocolate cream filling.
- In a separate cleaned bowl, pour in the heavy whipping cream and tablespoons of the coffee. Start whipping on medium speed until the cream begins to gain volume and increase in size then increase speed to high and whip until firm peaks have developed. Use a rubber spatula and spread the whipped cream on top of the chocolate cream filling. Garnish and top off the pie with the remaining pieces of chocolate bar chunks.