Use a can of refrigerated biscuits to make these delicious and warm Cinnamon Sigar Biscuit Donuts coated in cinnamon sugar.
- 1 Large Canned Biscuit Dough (count of 8)
- Canola Oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon sugar (1 1/2 cup of sugar 1 tbsp. Cinnamon for the cinnamon sugar mixture)
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or in a heavy-duty shallow skillet on high heat. Heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- Open the canned donuts and lay them on a flat surface. Use a donut cutter to cut the biscuits into donuts. If you do not have a donut cutter, you can use the bottom of a frosting nozzle to cut the hole in the middle of the biscuit.
- Once the oil has heated, add the biscuits to the oil and cook on each side for about a minute. Flip the donuts on the other side with a fork. Once the donuts are crisp and golden brown, remove the biscuit with a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of the donuts and serve as desired.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Deep Dry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pillsbury biscuit donuts fried, cinnamon sugar donuts, canned biscuit hacks, how to make doughnuts from biscuits in a can, pillsbury biscuit cinnamon sugar doughnuts, cinnamon doughnut recipe