These Creme Brulee Tarts are a perfect ending to a beautiful beginning. Made with a Sugar Cookie crust and topped with fresh fruit!
- 1–17.5 oz Sugar Cookie Pouch
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- ⅓ c. butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 5 egg yolks, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ c. sugar, more for sprinkling
- 2 ½ c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Fruit for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and prepare mini cake pans by spraying with non-bake spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix, egg, flour, and butter. Mix together until it becomes a ball of dough. In 6-7 mini cake pans, pour in about ½ cup of the sugar cookie mix and press down firmly. Place on a large baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Set aside and allow to cool. Lower the heat to 300 Degrees.
- In another large bowl, add the egg yolks, eggs, and sugar and beat on medium until pale and double in size, about 5-7 minutes. Lower speed to low and add the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Use a soup ladle and pour in a ladle full of the custard mixture into the mini cake pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the middle is set. Allow to cool. Sprinkle about ½ tablespoon of sugar on top of each tart and use a culinary torch to caramelize the sugar, garnish with fresh fruit, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Category: Dessert