- 1 lb premade slider patties or 1 lb. ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- sharp cheddar cheese slices
- 6–8 slices bacon, cooked
- bag of BBQ potato chips (whatever you prefer)
- slider buns
- If you couldn’t find sliders already made into patties, begin to form the ground beef into mini sliders about 1/4 inch bigger than the buns. Warm a griddle or a grill pan on medium low heat. Season both sides of the burger with salt and pepper. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- When the burger is on the last side to cook place a half piece of cheese on the slider so it can begin to melt. Once the burger is finished, place on a bun, add bacon, and about 3-4 whole BBQ chips and serve. You can use whatever condiments you would like on your burger. But its that simple!