- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1– 13.4 oz can dulce de leche
- 1 c. toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In large bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar and salt. With a fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press 3/4 of mixture in an ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, heat dulce de leche over low heat 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly softened.
- Pour the delche de leche over partially baked crust and use a rubber spatula to spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with toffee bits and remaining crumb mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- Run knife on the edge to loosen bars and cut into desired square size.