You can make these Easy Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches for a crowd, breakfast for a family, or freeze them to have them for week.
- 8 Biscuits, baked and sliced in half
- 8 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 16 slices of Bacon, cooked -or-
- 8 Sausage Patties, cooked
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ c. milk
- ⅓ c. honey
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 Degree. Spray a 9 X13 casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, crack 12 eggs, pour in the milk, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs, whites, and milk are combined. In a large pan on medium-high heat, melt the butter. Pour the eggs into the warm pan, and stir using a rubber spatula until the eggs are completely scrambled and no longer runny. Remove from heat.
- In the casserole dish, place the bottoms of the biscuit in the dish. Give each biscuit two slices of bacon or one sausage patty, add the scrambled eggs on top of the protein, place a slice of cheese on top of the eggs, and finally place the top of the biscuits on top of the cheese.
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter and add the honey. Whisk together and bring to a slight boil. Pour the honey butter mixture on top of the sandwiches and place inside of the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve. If you are wrapping this sandwiches for the week, allow to cool a bit longer, or until able to handle, and wrap with parchment or wax paper.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Meal Prep
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast biscuit sandwiches, biscuit breakfast sandwiches, meal prep breakfast ideas, meal prep breakfast sandwiches, freezer breakfast sandwiches,