- 6 whole large eggs
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 c. Stonyfield Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Sweet Relish
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- smoked paprika for sprinkling
- Bring the eggs to a boil and cook for 20-25 minutes. Pour out the hot water and add cool water and allow to cool for, at least, 15 minutes.
- Peel the shell off the eggs and rinse the eggs to ensure that all shell residue has been removed. Cut the eggs in half and in small bowl, remove the yolk. Place the egg on a serving tray and set aside.
- In the bowl with the yolk, add the mustard, yogurt, and relish. Stir until smooth. There may be some lumps in the mixture but that is okay. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the yolk mixture in a piping bag or Zip lock bag. Cut the tip of the bag to allow the mixture to come out with ease. Pipe the mixture in the boil eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
- NOTE: I know some people like more yolk than the rest of the ingredients. If you are one of those people, start off with 1/4 cup of yogurt to see how you like the consistency and add more but no more than 1/2 cup if you like.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Appetiser