These Easy Funfetti Cake Balls are absolutely magic and easy to make! They are like one big bite of Funfetti Cake into a cake ball! You will love them!
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ jars of Buttercream Icing
- 2 lb. White Chocolate Coating
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix along with the water, oil, and eggs as instructed on the box. Mix well and pour into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes and allow the cake to cool completely.
- Once the cake has cooled, break the cake apart making course crumbs and turn into a large bowl. Add one full container and a fourth of a second container to the cake crumbs and mix until the cake forms into a ball.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, using a cookie scoop, scoop the cake mix into a ball and roll to make smooth. Repeat until all cake mix is formed into a ball. Place in the freezer for, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Melt the white chocolate coating, dip the balls into the white chocolate with a fork, shake off the excess and place back onto the parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with sprinkles. Repeat until all of the cake balls are coated and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert