This Whiskey Infused Burgers recipe is great for parties. This recipe is for an easy whiskey-infused burgers recipe.
- 1 1/2 c. whiskey
- 3–4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp. BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Toppings: Hamburger Buns, lettuce, red onion slices, slices of cheese, pickle, and bacon.
- In a medium bowl, pour the whiskey, add the crushed garlic cloves, and pinch of salt and pepper. Stir together and set aside.
- Add the ground beef to a medium mixing bowl. Add the kosher salt, BBQ Seasoning, onion and garlic powder, black pepper, and Worctershire sauce. Use your hands to mix in the seasonings into the beef.
- Form the beef into 4 ½ pound patties and flatten to about a ½ inch. You can make more burgers if you would like. Sprinkle the patties on both sides with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the burgers in a large refrigerator sealed plastic bag. Pour the whiskey mixture over the bugers inside of the bag. Seal the bag. Toss the bag back and forth to coat the burgers. Place in the refrigerator for, at least, 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill, according the manufacturers instructions. Once the grill is ready for cooking, spray the grill grate with non stick cooking spray. Place the burgers on the grill, and cook them one side at a time for 5-7 minutes. Do not flip back and forth, only once. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature for doneness.
- Once the burgers are near done on both sides, add the cheese while still on the grill. Once the cheese has melted, remove from grill and allow to site for 5-10 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Serve the burgers as desired.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whiskey burger, bourbon burger, jack danieles burger, bourbon and burgers, burger and bourbon