These Feta Cheese Crusted Steak Medallions is topped off with feta cheese, panko breadcrumbs, garlic, and fresh rosemary. Perfect for date night dinner!
- 2 4 oz. Steak Medallions
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. Coarse black pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¾ c. feta cheese
- ½ c. sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Using a heavy metal skillet, heat the olive oil on medium-high heat. Season the steaks on both sides with the ½ tsp. salt and pepper. Place the steaks in the hot pan and sear on both sides for 5-6 minutes. The steaks should be crusty with a nice sear on both sides.
- In a medium bowl, combine the feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, garlic, and panko crumbs and mix just until well combined. Remove the steaks from the heat and place ½ of the feta crumble on both of the steaks. Add the butter to the pan and place in the oven for 5-7 minutes, just until the crumbs are slightly golden and crisp.
- Remove from oven and use a spoon to baste the steaks 3-4 times. Do not cut the steaks right away. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Entree