These Fluffernutter Brownies are made using a brownie mix, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, Nutter Butter Cookies, and peanut butter cups.
- 1 Brownie Box Mix (including water, oil, and eggs as instructed)
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- ⅔ c. marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz. Reese’s Cups, chopped
- 1 c. Nutter Butter Cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a 9X13 baking dish with aluminum foil .Spray with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, eggs, and oil with the measurements as detailed on the box and mix well. Pour in the baking dish and use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the powdered sugar and stir until smooth. Place dollops of peanut butter across the batter. Second, place dollops of marshmallow fluff across the batter trying not to overlap the peanut butter. Use the end of a sharp knife and swirl into the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and Nutter Butter cookies and bake for 25 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
- NOTE: You do not have to use the Nutter Butter cookies if you don’t want. Because the Brownies may be rich to some, I recommend cutting them into 24 squares. About half of the size of a regular Brownie.
- * The prep time includes cooling.
- Category: Dessert