- ¼ c. Four Roses Bourbon
- 1 c. flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 c. light brown sugar, packed
- ½ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Four Roses Bourbon
- ⅔ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ c. heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- Line an 8X8 square pan with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt the stick of butter on low to medium heat. Once melted add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted. Remove from heat and add the Four Roses Bourbon and vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, light brown sugar, and egg. Whisk together. Add the chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Spread evenly into the square pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Once baked, allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, add the chocolate chips for the ganache to a bowl. Add the heavy cream to a microwave-proof measuring cup and heat for about 1 minute or until cream comes to steam. Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and stir with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of Four Roses Bourbon to the ganache and stir. Allow to cool slightly for about 30 minutes and it will thicken slightly. Pour the ganache over the brownies and allow to set. Lift the brownies from the pan with the aluminum foil and cut into squares.
- Category: Dessert