If you’re having a Super Bowl or other sports party, these are the sandwiches to make! They’re hearty and delicious. And they’re perfect to feed a crowd.
- 1 French Bread Loaf (17.4 oz)
- 1 lb. Sliced Roasted Turkey
- 1 lb. Sliced Roast Beef
- 5–6 Green Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, sliced
- 5 American Cheese Slices
- 1/2 c. dill pickles (sweet or sweet and spicy)
- 1 c. mayo
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 250 ℉. Wrap French Bread Load in aluminum foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Once removed from the oven, allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the French Bread in half. Remove some of the inside bread on the top half of the loaf so the sandwich isn’t too “bready”.
- Combine the mayo, mustard, honey, smoked paprika, and vinegar in a small bowl and stir well.
- Layer the sandwich by spreading half of the sandwich spread on the bottom loaf, cheese, roasted turkey, roast beef, tomato slices, onion slices, pickles, and lettuce. Next, place the top half of the French Load on top of the lettuce and slice it into four sandwiches.
You can make the sandwiches thinner to make more servings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make submarine sandwich, submarine sandwich bread, game day sandwiches, game day party sub recipe, game day party recipes, party sub sandwich recipes, easy game day recipes, easy sub recipes, party sub recipe,