- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. distilled vinegar
- 1.25 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 c. flour
- vegetable oil for fying
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and allow the garlic to simmer in the butter for 5-7 minutes. Pour the hot sauce in the sauce pan, add the cayenne pepper, brown sugar, vinegar, and stir. All the sauce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable oil in the deep fryer and allow to reach the temperature of 350 Degrees. Cut the chicken breast into large chunks equal in size as much as possible. You can season with salt and pepper if you want (the reason why this is optional is because you may find there is enough flavor in the sauce).
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and milk until well incorporated. Take the chicken chunks and dip in the egg mixture. Once the chicken has been dipped in the egg mixture shake off excess and coat in flour, turn to hot oil, and fry for 5-7 minutes. Once the chicken is completely cooked turn to plate lined with paper towels for about a minute or so.
- Dip the cooked chicken into the sauce and set aside. Repeat until all chicken is cooked and covered in sauce. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.