- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. chives, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. oregano flakes
- garlic powder for seasoning
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. mozzerrella, divided
- 1 1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees
- In a medium bowl, add the mayo, chives, garlic, oregano, 3/4 c. mozzarella 3/4 c. cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese and stir. Set aside.
- Cut the french loaf in half and then into 6 pieces.
- In a skillet, on low to medium heat, melt 1 1/2 tbsp of butter at a time. Once melted, place on piece of bread in the skillet a time to soak up the butter and to get toasty. Make sure the bread does not burn. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat this process for all pieces of bread.
- Once all bread is finished, sprinkle with a little garlic powder and spread some of the mayo mixture on top of each piece of bread. Mix the remaining 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese and 3/4 c. sharp cheddar cheese together and sprinkle on top of the bread. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is nice and bubbly.