- – Bundle of Kale
- – Garlic Salt (if you have it. If not use kosher salt and garlic powder)
- – 2 tablespoons garlic
- – olive oil
- Make sure that you have rinsed the kale thoroughly. Because of its rigid and curly leaves you may find bugs and dirt residue still inside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, take the cleaned kale and drizzle with olive oil and toss until the leaves are coated evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and add the garlic as well and toss until all is evenly distributed.
- Take a cookie sheet and place the kale evenly on the cookie sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy but not burnt. You have to make sure that you keep a watchful eye on them to make sure that they do not burn.
- Once they are done…Serve!