- 2 whole Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 pieces Foccacia Or Ciabatta Rolls
- ½ cups Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 4 slices Smoked Mozarella
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- Season your chicken breast with salt and pepper (or you can use some basil salt). Grill chicken on your George Foreman according to manufacturer’s instructions. Or you can do this on the stove top in a skillet over medium high heat. Grill until thoroughly cooked, about 5-6 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the chicken. Set aside.
- Take the bread and slice each into two pieces of bread (slice it horizontally). Layer the sandwich with a piece of bread, piece of grilled chicken, some sun-dried tomatoes, 2 slices mozzarella cheese, some spinach, and the last piece of bread.
- Place sandwiches on your panini maker and allow to cook for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted. If you do not have a panini maker, you can prepare the sandwich using a skillet on medium high heat. You will want to spray the skillet with cooking spray or grease it with butter. Place the sandwich on the skillet and lay something heavy on top of the sandwich that will cover it evenly (a brick wrapped in aluminum foil) and cook for 5 minutes on each side.