- baking spray
- aluminum foil
- 4 pre-made cookie dough squares
- ice cream
- hot fudge
- Take a piece of aluminum foil that is about 12X8 and spray it with baking spray.
- Spray the aluminum foil with baking spray and place 4 pieces of premade cookie dough squares in the middle of the foil.
- Take the top and bottom ends of the foil and bring them together and fold them at the ends.
- Now take the open ends and pinch them together so they will be completely closed. Your making a mini oven so make sure you leave enough space at the top so the heat can circulate and evenly cook the cookie dough.
- Place on top of a hot grill for 15 minutes or until cookies are completely baked.
- Now, top off with ice cream and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!