- 1 lb. sliced ham
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 24 oz. can pineapple rings
- 6 Brioche Buns or Hawaiian Rolls
- sliced bacon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 Degrees
- In a medium sized saute pan melted the butter on medium heat. Once the butter is melted. Place the slices of ham in the pan and allow to cook for about 5 minutes. While the ham is cooking, open the buns in half and place the bottom of the buns on a baking sheet.
- Place two slices of ham on each bottom of the bun, add bacon (if you would like) and add a slices of cheese on top. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has completely melted. Once the cheese has melted, add a single pineapple ring on top of the cheese and top off with the top of the bun. Stick a toothpick through to secure the slider and serve!