These Healthy Banana Nut Muffins are delicious and good for you! Use Barlean’s organic products for added nutritional value!
- 2 ½ c. flour
- 2 tbsp. Barlean’s Organic Flax-Coconut-Chia blend
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ c. Barlean’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 c. honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 c. soy milk
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ c. chopped walnuts
- Old fashioned oats for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda, and flax seed blend. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, honey, eggs, bananas, and soy milk. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Finally, add the vinegar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and walnuts and mix until smooth.
- Spray a 12 count cupcake tin or line with cupcake liners. Spoon an ice cream full scoop into each cup. Sprinkle with old fashioned oats and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean. Allow to cool and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: banana muffins, healthy banana muffins, banana muffins with no sugar, no sugar banana muffins, the best banana muffins