Make this crowd pleasing appetizer and serve with various crackers and veggies! This Herb & Garlic Cheeseball is made with various herbs and goat cheese!
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. dill leaves
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- ½ tsp. rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp. chives, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp. dill leaves, garnish
- ½ tbsp. parsley, garnish
- In a large bowl using a hand held mixer or stand mixer, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Add the goat cheese and mix together with cream cheese until well blended.
- Add the herbs, dill, basil, rosemary, and chives and mix together. Lay plastic wrap on top of the inside of a smaller bowl completely covering the inside of the bowl leaving the excess plastic wrap hanging off the bowl. Use a rubber spatula and scoop the cheese mixture into the bowl.
- Once all the cheese has been added, take the ends of plastic wrap and cover the exposed cheese wrapping the entire mixture. Turn the wrapped cheese to the countertop and use your hands to form into a perfectly sized ball. Place inside the refrigerator for, at least, 2 hours.
- Turn the ball onto a serving platter and remove the plastic wrap. Garnish the ball by sprinkling with dill and parsley leaves, if desired. Serve with crackers.
- Category: Appetiser