Take your pancakes to another level and try these Maple and Cinnamon Roll Pancakes recipe made using Bisquick Pancake Mix for easy preparation.
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 + 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Maple Extract
- 9 tbsp. Melted butter, divided and more for griddle
- 2/3 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together Bisquick Pancake batter, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, maple extract, and butter until well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, combine 5 tbsp. Butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix. Pour the cinnamon mixture into a piping bag or food storage bag. Set aside for 5 minutes to allow the cinnamon mixture to set and don’t cut open the tip of the bag until ready to use.
- Heat the griddle and melt a tablespoon of butter. Pour ½ cup of pancake mix onto the griddle and, in a circular motion, pipe the cinnamon mixture. Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- To make topping, in a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until creamy. Add an extract tablespoon of milk to make the topping looser.
- Top the pancakes off with the cream cheese topping and whipped cream if desired and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Category: Breakfast