These Meal Prep Mason Jars Omelettes are sure to make your mornings easier! Add your favorite omelette toppings, add an egg, shake, and GO!
- 7– 12 oz. Mason Jars
- 1 lb. Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon
- 2 c. shredded cheese
- Stop Light Bell Peppers (1 green, 1 orange, 1 red, or yellow), diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large Russet potatoes, baked and chopped
- In the Mason Jars, layer with about 2 tablespoons of each ingredient. You can repeat layering if you would like. I only filled my jars about 2/3rds full because I only wanted to use one egg. If you fill your jar close to the rim, you will need to use 2 eggs.
- Add your egg to the jar and shake vigorously. Place in the middle of the microwave and cook for 1 minute. If you are adding 2 eggs, I would cook for 1 ½
- Category: Breakfast