- 1– 1 lb. Brownie Mix with contents (egg, oil, water)
- 1.5 Quart Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 2– 7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff jars
- 16 oz. chocolate icing
- 1 c. candy milk chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl, add the brownie mix contents along with egg, water, and oil. Mix well and until smooth. Spray a 9 inch Springform pan and pour the brownie mix into the pan. Bake according to the times indicated on the brownie mix box. Once finished baking, let cool completely.
- Take the carton of frozen ice cream and cut the carton away from the ice cream. ACT QUICKLY. Cut the ice cream into slices and place on top of the brownie mix. Fill in the missing spaces of the ice cream layer by cutting smaller pieces of the ice cream. Use a rubber spatula to smooth the layer evenly. I used about all of the ice cream except about a 4th but you can use all of the ice cream. Once the layer is spread evenly, place back in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the freezer, and quickly spread the jars of marshmallow fluff on top of the ice cream layer evenly. Next, spread the chocolate icing on top of the marshmallow fluff with a butter or serrated knife and sprinkle with milk chocolate chunks. Place back in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- Carefully remove from springform pan and serve immediately.