These Movie Theatre Popcorn Cookies are loaded with the most beloved snacks that you enjoy when you go to the movies all in one bite! These cookies are filled with buttered popcorn, chocolate chips, and M&M candies. They are perfect for snacking!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Butter popcorn salt or regular salt
- 2 c. buttered popcorn, lightly crushed
- 1 c. M&M’s, plain
- ½ c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and blend until well mixed. Add the vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Slowly add the flour and mix until well blended.
3. Use a rubber spatula and mix in the popcorn thoroughly, add the M&M’s, and chocolate chips. Once all ingredients are mixed throughout the cookie batter, place about a tablespoon of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet spacing about 2 inches apart. Roll into a ball and chill for one hour. Bake for 11 minutes. Once cooled place on a cooling rack and serve.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popcorn cookies, cookies with popcorn, movie theatre cookies, movie night cookies, easy cookie recipe