Who says you have to have alcohol in your Sangria in order for it to be good?!
- • 5 c. Cranberry Cocktail or Pure Cranberry juice
- • 17 oz. bottle (2 1/2 c.) Sparkling Grapefruit Juice
- • 2 c. brewed white tea (you can choose a flavor you feel comfortable)
- • 1 orange, squeezed
- • 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- • 1 orange, sliced
- • 1 Fuji apple, diced
- • 1 c. red grapes, halved ( optional)
- In a large pitcher combine all the juices and tea and stir. Slice the orange, apples, and grapes (if you choose) and add to the Sangria. If you feel the need to add sweeteners I suggest waiting after it has set and then decide if it needs it. I did not use any sweeteners in mine. The fruit made it sweet enough for me. Do not add ice cubes because it will dilute the flavor. If you want to serve with ice, place them in individual glasses. Allow to site for 1 and a half hours, at least ( I suggest longer) and serve.