Thick chunks of OREO cookie with chocolate fudge sauce is my definition of a good time. This Non-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is rich, chocolatey, and amazing!
- 2 1/2 c. Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 1/2 c. Oreo Cookie chunks
- 1/2 c. hot fudge sauce
- more crushed Oreo’s on top
- YOU WILL NEED 2 14 oz. PACKAGES OF OREO COOKIES FOR THIS RECIPE.
- Take about 2 rows of Oreo cookies and place them in a food processor. Pulse the cookies until they turn into fine crumbs. This should give you about 2 1/2 cups of oreo cookie crumbs.
- Take a 9-inch deep Springform pan and spray it with non-stick baking spray. Place the cookie crumbs in a bowl along with the butter and stir until well incorporated. The crumbs will look like wet grains of sand. Turn to the springform pan and press down until the crust is even. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, pour the heavy whipping cream inside. Beat the whipping cream with a standing mixer or a handheld mixer until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. And beat the cream cheese just until everything is formed together. Don’t over-beat the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the cream cheese mixture with the heavy whipping cream and gently fold with a rubber spatula until all ingredients are well-formed and mixed. Take another 2 rows of the Oreos and place in a large Ziplock bag and beat with a rolling pin just until the cookies have turned into chunks. Now, fold the Oreo’s into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour half the cream cheese mixture in the springform pan. Take the 1/2 c. hot fudge and pour on top of the first half. With a butter knife, spread the hot fudge around making large swirls. Try not to overdo it because the fudge will begin to blend with the cheesecake mixture. Pour the other half of the cream cheese mixture on top and smooth the top. You can add more crushed Oreo’s on top to garnish (highly recommend it, yum). Place in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert